Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Smile Everytime


"Sisters" Little Mini Quilt by Little Quilts

I know, with 100% certainty, that I will feel happy when I check in at Shalece's Etsy site Little Quilts. This woman is amazing! I want EVERY SINGLE ONE of her pieces, a dilemma that has left me without a single one since I simply can't choose. I'm going to have to just point with my eyes close someday and order one up! She is incredibly funny as well. You'll get a chuckle from this description of the above "Sisters" quilt - I even had to read it to my husband since I laughed out loud when I read it. Enjoy!

"I was the youngest of six kids and I always wished I had a little sister to love and dress up and push around in a stroller. My older sister assured me that having a little sister was anything but fun, she said “it’s like having a dog with no legs permanently tied to your waist and you have to drag it everywhere you go”. All that did was make me really want a dog! And if I could get one with no legs, all the better, it would be easier to dress and would never run away."

I hope you're smiling too!
xOxOx Molly
P.S. Don't forget to enter to win the Give Away! You can still post a comment for a couple more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment