Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Soleils by Amy at The Peach Tree

Amy lives up to her name... She is truly a peach! I met her early on in my life on Etsy and we have been friends ever since. She has a beautiful shop featuring timeless jewelry and can often be spotted on the front page at Etsy. I'm her watch dog of sorts... her fabulous jewels appear on the front page and I quickly let her know :) Currently residing in Brooklyn, Amy is originally from Wisconsin which gives us an extra special bond. I will interview her soon so be on the look out!

Amy is sponsoring a Giveaway at Sandier Pastures where you can enter to win these lovely earrings - aren't they gorgeous?!? Check it out! You can also visit Amy at her Etsy shop The Peach Tree and her blog The Peach Tree Brooklyn.

2 comments:

  1. Beeeauuutiful beads! I love them. Nice setup you have here! I'll definately be back. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this necklace

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21641397

    ReplyDelete